Corporate Benefit Plans
Fisher & Wiens Wealth Management offers guidance at every stage of business development. Our goal is to assist you in offering a highly competitive benefits program for your employees while maintaining bottom-line results for your company. We seek to build a long-term relationship by providing personalized attention and superior service to you, as well as the people who work for you.
Assistance with Plan Design and Cost Analysis
- We assess your needs, evaluate existing programs and identify gaps in individual programs and your overall benefits offering.
- We provide benchmarking comparisons and address your budget so we can make preliminary recommendations and help you create an action plan.
Service provider search
- We ensure each service provider or vendor meets our stringent requirements and their proposals address your predetermined objectives and specifications.
- We summarize our findings, including plan evaluations, benefit comparisons, cost analysis, recommendations and plan strategy.
Plan implementation (education)
- We coordinate efforts between service providers and your company, including hosting enrollment meetings, preparing employee communications and managing enrollment submissions to the vendor.
- We remain accessible and available to you and your staff, to answer your questions and resolve any issues related to employee benefits programs.
- We meet with you at least annually to review and address any cost-sharing arrangements, program modifications, benchmarking evaluations and claims utilization.
Our goal is to help you deliver an employee benefits program that will serve the best interests of your business and your plan participants. Your employee retirement plan is often the most visible benefit you provide employees, and can be the most burdensome to manage in today’s increasingly regulated environment.
Defined Benefit Retirement Plans
Long Term Disability Insurance
Group Life Insurance
- Deferred Compensation Plans
Key Man Insurance Policies
Insurance Bonus Plans
Executive Only Long-Term Care Plans