Why Choose Fisher & Wiens Wealth Management?
At Fisher & Wiens Wealth Management, our experience consulting with high net worth individuals and business owners enables us to provide the kind of proactive guidance that addresses challenges you haven't even encountered yet, as well as those you have.
Simplifying your path toward financial independence
We believe that helping you anticipate and overcome the obstacles and challenges on the path toward your financial goals differentiates us from our peers, especially when it comes to the experience and insight necessary to assist you in highly complex areas including business succession planning, asset preservation, income generation and wealth transition strategies.
At Fisher & Wiens Wealth Management:
- Your well-being is always our first concern. That’s why so many of the relationships we have developed over the years with our clients have expanded beyond business relationships to become valued friendships.
- As independent advisors, we focus solely on serving your needs and acting in your best interest at all times. We have no obligations to investment product providers, no proprietary products and no cross-sell quotas or home-office directives that may lead to conflicts of interest.
- We make it easy for you to partner with us no matter where you may be. We provide email and toll-free phone access to our advisors and staff, as well as 24/7 internet access to your account balances and information.
- We anticipate and welcome your questions and input along the way. Our commitment to educating you is based on our belief that if you have a clear understanding of the recommendations we make and how they will affect your wealth-journey, you will be better prepared to make confident financial decisions and remain on course toward your goals.
- We work with your existing team of attorneys and/or tax advisors to coordinate strategies. We spend the time necessary to develop a relationship with your advisors, resulting in a team of advisors focused on coordinating strategies across your financial needs, including investment, tax and estate planning. For your convenience, we can also provide you with referrals to the outside professionals (CPAs, attorneys, investment bankers) we work with on a regular basis.
Fisher & Wiens Wealth Management chose to work with LPL Financial, (link to www.lpl.com), the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer,* to serve as custodian for our clients’ investment assets. This relationships also provides us with access to unbiased research and a comprehensive array of tools, resources and technology. LPL Financial’s open-architecture investment platform offers wide range of non-proprietary, conflict-free investment choices. For more information about LPL Financial, visit www.lpl.com.
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996–2013, based on total revenue.